Water Soluble CBD Powder
Water-soluble broad spectrum CBD made from Colorado grown HEMP. There is 0.0% THC. There is a light herb taste and contains 20% CBD, other minor phytocannabinoids, and terpenes. The proprietary formulation has been designed for maximum absorption and is intended for dissolution immediately prior to consumption.
Developed for anyone that is looking to enhance their endocannabinoid system simply and easily.
From the FDA CBD has the potential to harm you, and harm can happen even before you become aware of it. CBD can cause liver injury. CBD can affect how other drugs you are taking work, potentially causing serious side effects. Use of CBD with alcohol or other drugs that slow brain activity, such as those used to treat anxiety, panic, stress, or sleep disorders, increases the risk of sedation and drowsiness, which can lead to injuries. Male reproductive toxicity, or damage to fertility in males or male offspring of women who have been exposed, has been reported in studies of animals exposed to CBD.CBD can cause side effects that you might notice. These side effects should improve when CBD is stopped or when the amount used is reduced. Changes in alertness, most commonly experienced as somnolence (drowsiness or sleepiness). Gastrointestinal distress, most commonly experienced as diarrhea and/or decreased appetite. Changes in mood, most commonly experienced as irritability and agitation.
There are many important aspects about CBD that we just don’t know, such as:
- What happens if you take CBD daily for sustained periods of time?
- What level of intake triggers the known risks associated with CBD?
- How do different methods of consumption affect intake (e.g., oral consumption, topical , smoking or vaping)?
- What is the effect of CBD on the developing brain (such as on children who take CBD)?
- What are the effects of CBD on the developing fetus or breastfed newborn?
- How does CBD interact with herbs and other plant materials?
- Does CBD cause male reproductive toxicity in humans, as has been reported in studies of animals?
2. Mix thoroughly
4. 10mg of CBD equals 50mg powder. This is only a pinch or dash
What is PCR Hemp Oil Photocannabinoid-Rich ?
From a basic point of view, CBD contains three broad classes of ingredients. There is significant variation within each ingredient, but all forms of CBD Oil contain:
- Cannabinoids: CBD is actually short for cannabidiol, which is a specific type of cannabinoid. Cannabinoids are naturally produced within your body and a key component of your body’s Endocannabinoid System, which is involved in the regulation of a variety of bodily systems (such as pain, inflammation, appetite, stress and more). Other examples of cannabinoids include THC, the component of marijuana which can get you high.
- Flavonoids: Chemical components that are responsible for the taste and smell of a plant. They are not exclusive to cannabinoids, and there are well over 8,000 types of flavonoids.
- Terpenes: Like flavonoids, they are responsible for the smell in many different plants. There are over 20,000 types of terpenes, and more than 100 in the cannabis plant.
PCR Hemp Oil is a rich form CBD Oil. The “PCR” stands for Photocannabinoid-Rich. PCR Hemp Oil is a specific type of CBD Oil which has a different composition than regular CBD Oil. The composition of PCR Hemp Oil is broader than regular CBD oil. It contains CBD but also a variety of other cannabinoids, including Cannabichromene, Cannabigerol (CBG) and Cannabidolic Acid (CBDA). It also contains dozens of different terpenes, which make up anywhere from 1-4% of the overall formula.
PCR Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil
Remember, CBD Oil is a relatively broad term. CBD Oil encompassing a variety of types of CBD products, including Full Spectrum, Broad Spectrum and Isolate. Furthermore, CBD Oil can have varying levels of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
PCR Hemp Oil, by contrast, is very specific.
In total, you can picture it as a more comprehensive version of CBD Oil, one which contains what we might call micro nutrients. It goes through a different manufacturing and processing process than CBD Oil. This allows it to maintain more of its naturally occurring vitamins, fatty acids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
Benefits of PCR Hemp Oil
With the similarities between CBD Oil and PCR Hemp Oil, many people claim that it can make a similar positive impact as some studies have claimed about CBD Oil. This means that it has the potential to help reduce inflammation, relieve pain, assist with sleep and minimize seizures for many people.
A word of caution: None of these statements have been approved or confirmed by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. As such, PCR Hemp Oil is not currently available as a prescription, though it may be taken over the counter as a supplement. Furthermore, no marketing firm can claim that it can definitively address medical problems. Doing so will almost certainly invite a cease and desist letter from the FDA.
– Tapioca Maltodextrin
– Acacia Gum
– Broad Spectrum CBD Oil(0.0% THC)
– Sunflower Lecithin
– Vitamin E
CBD Distillates are NOT full spectrum
CBD Distillates do NOT contain Terpenes
CBD Distillates do NOT contain any of the other 100+ cannabinoids
CBD Distillates do NOT offer the Entourage Effect